BE THE HIT OF THE PARTY WITH THIS FRESH GUACAMOLE RECIPE USING ESSENTIAL OILS
I love fresh guacamole! I have always made it with lemon juice and lime juice but this version is bursting with flavor. I actually prefer white onion to red onion but make it with whatever your preference is.
I really enjoy cooking with my essential oils. The flavors are so rich and the oils really come in handy when I don’t plan ahead to have fresh herbs and spices on hand. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Drops Citrus Fresh Vitality (#5619)
- 1 Drop Lime Vitality (#5591)
- 1 tbs Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 2 tbs Chopped Onion
- 1-2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 tbs Chopped Cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
This is a great side paired with fajitas, enchiladas, tacos or just as a quick and healthy snack. Fresh guacamole is one of my favorites and it is even more flavorful with essential oils.
VITALITY DIETARY ESSENTIAL OILS
Many of our essential oils are perfect for culinary and dietary use. Our line of dietary-grade essential oils can be added to food for a delicious boost of concentrated flavor or used in gel capsules for their supportive properties.
CITRUS FRESH VITALITY™
•Add 1–2 drops to every 2 ounces of your favorite fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies.
• Infuse your water with a burst of flavor by adding 2–3 drops to your glass throughout the day.
• Use Citrus Fresh Vitality in recipes such as fruit salads, salad dressings, and marinades to enhance the flavor.
• Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian capsule and use it as a dietary supplement to support general wellness.*
• Add 1 drop to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement
• Combine with olive oil and use as a marinade for meat and veggies
• Include a drop in your stir-fry to bring dimension and add depth of flavor
• Complement the natural sweetness of berry dishes with a touch of Lime Vitality
• Stay hydrated and add variety by infusing water with a drop or two of Lime Vitality