STOP PAYING HIGH PRICES FOR REFILL OILS THAT YOU DON’T LIKE
How many of you are like me and buy a refill oil at the store but end up not liking the aroma when you get home? Yes I try to smell it when I’m in the store but they usually have that seal on the top to prevent spillage. Well if you are also like me you don’t like to waste money. So I use that refill oil until it’s gone whether I like the smell or not. But I started thinking that there had to be a better way to refill my reed diffuser without wasting money while still getting the scent that I want. So I decided to make my own and you can too!
Supplies That You Will Need
- Container to hold your oil (you can re-use one that you have or buy something that matches your decor)
- Reeds (I used the ones that I already had but you can buy them here)
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Rubbing Alcohol
- 15 Drops of Young Living Essential Oils (go here to find out how to get them for 24% off of retail)
- Add 1/4 cup Sweet Almond Oil (more or less depending on the size of your container)
- Add 1 teaspoon of Rubbing Alcohol
- Use one of the Reeds to mix the oil and alcohol
- Add 10-15 drops of your favorite Young Living Essential Oil
- Add the rest of your Reeds (if you are making your own diffuser from scratch add however many look good to you)
- Stir them around to get the process started
- Place it in a central location and enjoy
The best thing about making you own reed diffuser refill oil is that you can experiment with the scents that you like best. Even better is that it will only cost you a few dollars each time you make a batch.
Join my email list to find out what I am making next.